Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Happenings!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Here are a few pictures from our random happenings over the last few weeks!

Here is my little Hannah! Is her hair crazy or what? I tell ya, I really cannot control it sometimes. People always give me these fun suggestions on how to do her hair, but actually doing it and having it stay in are two very big accomplishments.


I love this picture! Our neighbor came over for lunch because her husband was out of town. After lunch her son, Mitchell, annouced that he had a dance to show us. We put on some Disney music and he proceeded to dance through the living room doing this body wave type of thing. It was hilarious! The best part was when I suggested that Hannah could be his dance partner. He informed me that she wouldn't work because he needed a little girl to dance with. I thought, "Wow! Is Hannah a large girl?!!" Apparently to Michell she is.




This is Hannah's new favorite place to play, our empty fire log holder. I caught her in it last week and now she sits there each time we play downstairs.










Here is Hannah playing with her boyfriend, Caleb.






This is a little glimpse of what Hannah likes to do ALL day! Seriously! This little girl loves books! She loves to eat them, carry them around, look through them, and have them read to her. It is very typical in our house to have a trail of books that go between Hannah's room and into the living room and kitchen. I have read to her since she was about 8 months old and she really likes it. It's getting more entertaining to read to her because she has started repeating little words from the books -- like Cheese and Kitty.
And stay posted -- it is Hannah' birthday this week and we are super excited!!!!

11 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Hannah is SUCH a cutie! Mae's hair was that long, and I went to trim it and it just kept getting shorter! I miss her lil piggy tails.
We need to have a play date soon.

jess (mumbo designs) said...

Our house looks exactly the same with books! Tate and Hannah must have a book playdate this summer while we are in Utah. Tate can show her the joys of Pat the Bunny, his all time favorite.

Martin Family said...

I can't believe how long Hannah's hair is!!! What a cutie.... and what is this about a boyfriend?????

Unknown said...

Her hair is EXTREME...extremely beautiful, full, shiny...gah, I love it. Such a fun post today!

Jentry said...

I love the braids in the last picture. Good for you for reading so much to her. It was so fun to see you in the parking lot the other day!

Becca said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing up. One years old?? Where did the time go? I'm still sad we won't be there for her birthday. Give her loves from all of us - especially Emily. We'll have to throw a big party when we get back to celebrate Hannah's, mine, your's & Jeff's birthdays (and I guess we can celebrate Keven's again... just so he's not left out).

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey Cary I hope you are feeling better, Keven said you were sick on Sunday. Well I love Hannah's hair and I don't think it is too crazy! LOL! Shopping was a blast! Hope Hannah's has a very Happy Birthday!

Meg said...

Oh CB that hair is so fun!!! I can't believe how long it is! Thanks again for the chat the other day. I'm feeling much better now and nights are getting pretty good.... then we will start in on the naps. I let him "have it out" yesterday for his nap and he cried for 10 mins and fell asleep! So that's progress!

Becca S. said...

What a cute boyfriend!! My goodness his parents must be so good looking. And those dance moves look really awesome. I think that Mitchell is going to start some kind of trend! You guys are great! We couldn't ask for a better girlfriend for Caleb.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HANNAH! JUST WANTED TO SEND A SHOUT OUT TO YOUR CUTE ONE YEAR OLD! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Holly Harris Murray said...

Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy Easter to you! Hannah is so adorable (I know I have said this before) and I love seeing her pics. I can't believe she has a little boyfriend already. Ah, young love!