Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday and Easter Fun!!


Okay, everyone hold tight. I know there are a lot of pictures here but please bear with us! We had a great weekend and want to show many fun pictures of Hannah the birthday girl!

This first one is of Hannah at Olive Garden. On her actually birthdate, she got her pictures taken and had a special dinner with Mommy and Daddy. She loved the pasta!



Here is the beginning of Hannah's birthday party! We had our families over to celebrate and the weather was so good we put up the trampoline. Hannah is a big fan. I believe her cousin Maleia thought it was average. Thanks to Grandpa Bushman for giving us the old tramp!





Here is Aunt Whitney, Uncle Ryan, and Cousin Lily.












This is Aunt Lydia with cousin Madison.









Here are cousins Kaylynn and Cameron. They are sporting the birthday hats I could not get Hannah to wear.






Guess who this is??! ME!! I am displaying the homemade birthday cake for Hannah!












Now, is this incredible or what! My sister in law Whitney made this. She has always had the creating cooking talent in the family!










Here is my brother Matt and our neighbor Mitchell. Mitchell took a strong liking to Matt that night, I thought it was pretty cute.









Here is the birthday girl gettting just a little tired. She is sporting a tu tu that Aunt Whitney made. Can you tell Aunt Whitney is SUPER creative!










Here is a better picture of Hannah's birthday cake. My neighbors have a cake decorating book so I borrowed it and tried the easier looking cake. And tah dah, here is what we have! I must admit that it turned out better than I thought it would. It has four layers and LOTS of frosting!





Hannah enjoyed her birthday cake a lot! She didn't shovel the cake in, but slowly enjoyed it. We haven't given her much sugar in the past year so I think this was a real treat! We did give her some ice cream but she didn't care much for it.



And here is cute Hannah on Easter morning in her Easter dress. (Thanks Aunt LYdia!) We had a full Easter weekend. I would have had more pictures but I forgot to bring my camera to the Easter Egg Hunt and Egg Dyeing Party we went too. Hannah didn't like the Easter Egg Hunt because it was too cold and I don't even think she noticed we dyed eggs. But it was a great birthday and EAster weekend! Thanks to all our fun family that came to Hannah' party, we appreicate your thoughtfullness!! Happy late Easter!!

8 comments:

Becca S. said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Your cake looked fabulous and I am very impressed by Whitney's creations. We hope Hannah's second year is even better than her first!

Jentry said...

I am super impressed with your cake making abilities! Happy Birthday to Hannah I can't believe it's been a year.

Whitneymwall said...

Yay for being ONE!!! Tell Hannah that her favorite Aunt Whitney is so glad that she had a birthday so we could all celebrate together!!! Seriously- Cary you planned such a cute party, and that cake was awesome!! You have forgotten to mention that you made that cake completely from scratch!! You are awesome!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the new post and that bunny was incredible. Whitney is the bomb. I have missed you. Happy Birthday sweet Hannah.

Meg said...

Good job on the cake CB! That looks way cute! And congrats on having a little one year old! Big accomplishment I think!

Martin Family said...

I can't believe how big Hannah is, I'm so sorry we missed the party! Thanks so much for dinner the other night also, You guys are Great!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Looks like a fun party. It's amazing how fast they grow, huh?
Love ya and miss ya!

Loni said...

Super cute cake friend. Look at what a little homemaker you are. You are making steady progress toward domestic goddesship forsure. Can't believe your baby is one! When did that happen?!