Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Not too Much New


Hello my friends! It has been awhile since my last entry. Not too much is new with us. Here are a few updates on our happenings and current projects.

So, Keven and my brothers like to play RISK. I have never been into the game but lately whenever they play they always want me to join in. So far I have played three games, and I have won them all! You'd think they stop asking me to play! I had to take a picture of this last game because I cleaned them ALL off! Normally I really
don't care if I win, but I did feel some grand satisfaction this time!

Here is something I discovered when I came home the other day. I have a great husband! He is a busy man but always makes time for Hannah and I.
Keven 's new project is an old computer he got his hands on. He has been wanting to rebuilt a computer for some time and is excited to get started!


This picture looks random but I wanted to get a shot of some of Hannah's new shoes. She is such a good walker and has loved being able to walk outside. I can't believe how big she is getting! Only a few more weeks until Hannah's 1st birthday!

Right now I am keeping busy with Young Women's, family stuff -- like getting Matty ready for his mission, trying to finish my book for Book Group -- it's a long one this month but a great book, The Uglies, and Brighton Executive Committee. I am working on a manual for Brighton so until that is done you probably won't see a lot of blogging from me, but know I love you all!

5 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

Ah Risk! I love that game. Wish I were there to play WITH you! Keep on winning Cary!

Natalie said...

Cary! I found your blog through Becca's. I'm so glad you are doing well and it sounds like you are super busy. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful. Our blog is natalieandmichael.blogspot.com.

Natalie (Taylor) Whittaker

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

You RISK champion you! Way to go! So what are you doing for Brighton Camp? That sounds neat! You sound very busy, hope you still find time to post every once and awhile. Love Hannah's shoes! I am a shoe women!

Martha said...

Hey CB,
It's always fun to hear what you're up to. I wish we lived closer so we could get together more. What is the manual you're working on for Brighton? And how is Floss? I haven't talked to her for awhile. Anyway, maybe I should just call and ask all my questions!

Natalie said...

Hi Cary! I don't know Bruce or Emily, but my husband knows Bruce -- they played Halo online together a couple times!