Monday, September 15, 2008

Hannah's Fashion Tips

Lately Hannah has been super into dressing herself.  She continually pulls her clothes out of her dresser and tries to put them on.  It is now typical throughout the day to hear Hannah yell out in frustration and come into her room to find her tangled up in a shirt or struggling to put Keven's socks on.  
I thought I would give you some of the fashion statements that Hannah is pursuing quite frequently these days!



I took this a few weeks ago and had to post it because I think it is so cute!  I can never get Hannah to hold still for the camera so pictures with her smiling and looking at the camera are rare and few.
This is Keven as he is working on a little kitchen project of laying new tile.  I am hoping that this little project is done before the Canyon Rim GNO!  Hopefully giving Keven a deadline will encourage a timely finish! 

7 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

SO cute CB! Love the pictures. Thanks for a fun game night...we look forward to the next one.

Love the picture on the top...looks like Krispies??? I just love it.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!

Kierstie said...

hannha does have some good fashion tips lol no but um she is cute and good luck on the project (for ryan)

Unknown said...

So adorable. She is getting so grown up. Her hair...oh her hair.

jess (mumbo designs) said...

What a fun girlie! I think you should take some of those fashion tips and dress just like that!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Bushy,
She really is getting to be a big girl! How cute!
New tile? Congrats to you! I hope you are surviving dust and grime!
Love you!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

She has great fashion sense. Oh and GNO was super fun, and your tile looks amazing.