Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture-less

***The following message from Cary has a correction by Keven-the editor in chief***

It is a rare occurrence that a post needs correction, but that speaks to it's importance.  Be it known that Cary's camera is not in Keven's car but in Cary's car.  Cary will verify this fact with all who care to investigate the facts.  Thank you-  Keven (Editor-in-Chief)
I have been trying to remember to get our camera from the place that eats things:  that would be Keven's car.  Whenever an item goes in there I may not see it for a long time, and that is my story for this picture-less post.  I keep forgetting to get the camera from Keven so I can update our last couple of weeks.  So, here are some highlights without lovely pictures.

**Hannah was found ringing her fleece pants in the toilet.
**Dinner with the Romney's.  Yahoo for the never-ending pasta bowl at the Olive Garden!
**Hannah tells us that EVERYTHING is loud.  
**The Canyon Rim GNO was great!  
**Ward Volleyball - love it, love it!
**Keven finishing our kitchen floor!  
**Hannah asks me to sing all throughout the day.
**Cookie making with Grandma, aunts, and cousins.
**Hannah got tackled by our neighbor, Mitchell.  It was hilarious!
**The General Relief Society Meeting.
**Hannah saying "Hi Mommy" and "Love you Daddy".


6 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Chris and I still talk about her singing "you are my sunshine"..... soooooooo cute she is!!

James said...

Love the updates Cary!

Missy said...

I still beleive Cary!

Jamie said...

I'm shocked daily that Keven is even able to get out of his car. :) Love ya Bro!

Martin Family said...

I can't believe how cute you guys are! Mark doesn't know how to get into our blog.. thank goodness for that..

Unknown said...

SHe is precious and Keven still makes me laugh! Love it.