Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's been awhile..

Wow!! It has been a long while! We have been keeping busy but I have not been a good camera Mom lately. I realized that I took hardly any pictures of Hannah this month! It's like I thought since she was a year old that the picture taking stopped. Well, I am now feeling pumped up to be more dedicated to picture taking!
And here are some of the random happenings of the Wall's from the past week or so.

Dude, who doesn't love Twister!! We had a birthday for the Laurel class at my house a few weeks ago -- hilarious! I haven't played Twister for years but I totally played it up with the girls and I was laughing so hard! It was great!
Here is Hannah after her first fall down our stairs. Poor Hannah! She loves climbing stairs but she has a hard time getting down them. While I was at Young Women's she got away from Keven for just a few mintues and in those few mintues she climbed the stairs and totally fell down, landing on our tile at the bottom. She was pretty scared but within a few mintues she was back climbin the stairs again! Silly girl! She has a bruise on her head, but really I think Keven was more upset then she was! He felt awful!
Yahoo for Maleia's birthday party!! We had a super great time! Hannah met a new friend name Cowan, who is super cute.
These next few picture are great! Gotta love the scramble of little kids for a simple balloon. I was laughing so hard taking these! One yellow balloon and three little girls trying their best to get ahold of it!

This week for Young Women's we made cookbooks for college. I was very excited about how they turn out so I took a picture. Super cute huh!!

Well, that is it! Life is good so we can't complain! We leave to go on our cruise in a week and a half! Gotta love that! Hannah is talking up a storm, I just wish I could understand what she is saying! I have come to recognize "Ray", "Go", "Boo" - for her bear or ball, and "Ta dah". Keven is working hard everywhere he goes! And he has become quite the farmer! I will have to take picture of our garden because it looks great! Keven re-routed our sprinklers and started planting seeds on Saturday. He is offically the cutest farmer I know! I am doing the same old stuff. Love playing Mommy! Finished up the Brighton Manual I was working on and it looks great! I am enjoying gettting to know the new Brighton Staff. Love hanging out with the Young Women in my ward, they keep me very humble. My brother Matt is doing great on his mission! He left for Wisconsin yesterday and we got to chat with him on the phone. He sounds so wonderful and anxious to serve -- how great!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the update and all the fun photos. You are one busy lady. I miss you guys tons.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey i love the cook book they are awesome. What a great idea. Also I still love chasing after yellow balloons, who doesn't? Twister, great game I can't even play that game because I laugh too hard. I am super jealous that you get to go on a cruise, have fun!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Carebear! I have recently entered the blogging world and feel soo good about it because i have found soo many people.
You have an adorable little girl!
Love you! Amazon

Meg said...

CB, I'm jealous that you are in young womens!! That's my dream... someday. Sorry about the stairs mishap. That is scary. Good thing she just got a little tossled. My life is amazing right now, thanks again for the words of encouragement!!! I really can't thank you enough! It's amazing how much nicer I am when I get 8 hours of sleep!!!

Jill J said...

CareBear!??? oh my gosh, look at your cute family! Love it. Sounds like your happy, and that makes me smile!
RIO