Tuesday, May 6, 2008

4 Days and Counting!!!

It's offical! We leave in 4 days for our cruise! Can you tell we are super excited!!
While we are very excited, we are somewhat sad about our favorite Nanna. We have never left her for this long and this is a long time -- 8 days!!

We know she will be fine. My Mom and sister are coming to take care of her at our house. Plus, Uncle Ray will be here. We keep telling ourselves that she will be getting so much attention that she won't even notice we are gone. I think that statement is more to comfort us then her.
I really have felt good about leaving Hannah, it has just been the last few days that my heart as suddenly taken this sad tugging. Both Keven and I are finding ourselves squeezing in extra hugs, kisses, stories, songs, etc. because of the long stretch we will have without them!
Last night we were playing with our Madsen friends, whom are our heros as parents. Keven asked them if we were still good parents for leaving Hannah on this trip and they said we were still great parents! Thanks guys! We appreicate your vote of confidence!
So with that said, wish us luck! Mexico, here we come! Yahoo for sun, good food, and good times!

7 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

It's true! Hannah will be just fine without you guys there (as sad as that sounds). I hope you guys have an awesome time in the sun, relaxing, swimming, eating, etc!

Unknown said...

Oooo have a good, good time.

Heather said...

Have fun! And let us know how it goes leaving your baby. . .we're doing to too in less than a month and I am real nervous about it! Good luck.

Angi Gerrie said...

Have fun on your cruise!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Hey Bushy!
Have a ton of fun!!! Where exactly are you headed? Love to you and Kev.
Nick

Martha said...

I didn't even know you guys were going! Hope you have (had?) a great time. And I think you guys are wonderful parents!

Heidi said...

Hey Carey! I was wondering where you were unitl I read that you are on a cruise. How fun! We've missed you, hurry back. ps book club at my house June 10th.