Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ready or not, here comes Elder Bushman!!


Yahoo for Elder Bushman, he is an offical missionary!
Matt reported to the MTC yesterday, and I must say that the MTC is rad! I had never been inside and I just loved it!
He was set apart Tuesday night -- such an incredible experience! And then off we went Wednesday morning to the MTC. Our family was very touched by the presentation, the Spirit was so strong! Seriously, part of me just wanted to jump up and offer to leave on a mission that very day!
We tried to make our goodbyes short and sweet, and we all did pretty good.....except poor Bradley, who was so upset! But Matt was SO ready to go! He told us all he loved us and said, "See ya in two years!"








6 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Great pictures! I bet the MTC is amazing just a few more years until I can see my little brother prepare and leave on a mission. Missed you at book club, but I know you had family stuff! Have a nice weekend!

Becca S. said...

Wahoo for Matt! If he can do missionary work anything like he plays Warcraft he will be awesome!

Martha said...

I haven't checked blogs in a little while and it's fun to see all that's been going on. I LOVE Hannah's bday pictures. Did you diffuse her hair? It's so cute!

Angi Gerrie said...

It is such a small world! I just saw your blog on Dyana's blog who got mine off of my sister's and I am so glad. I just started this a week ago and am already finding so many friends!

Jamie said...

Yay for Matt!! He will do a great job!

Hilary said...

how are you, the kids and i are in town and having a get together sunday, we would love to have you join us, e-mail me hilaryglad@gmail.com for info