Friday, February 8, 2008

Here's Hannah!!!


Here's our cute Hannah.....walking!!!! Yes, it is true. She started walking little bits a couple of weeks ago and this week she has taken off big time! Every day she is going further and keeping her balance a lot better!



I thought you all might enjoy this picture of Hannah and our cat, Shadow. Shadow has developed a new talent for supervising Hannah's bath. She sits on the tub, just like the picture shows, watching Hannah throughout her bath. Pretty silly if you ask me.

These other pictures are Hannah walking and also some fun braids in her hair! I love to french braid and decided it was time to try it out on Hannah's head of hair! Hannah was not a big fan of sitting still but I did my best -- and I think it turned out pretty well!!

9 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I can't believe she is walking. How crazy, her french braids look great. She is adorable.

Dyana said...

Have I told you yet that I LOVE the name Hannah?
Anyhow....I have found your blog....let the STALKING BEGIN!....LOL
Check out the Whiteley's BLOG http://waytogowhiteley.blogspot.com/
Take care & see you at church!

Unknown said...

Those braids are to die for. I knew she would be a fast walker...she is utterly gorgeous!

Heather said...

She really does look like such a big girl now. . .no longer a baby at all! I think it is pretty impressive that you were able to french braid her hair, I doubt many people are able to do that before their babies are 2, let alone 1!

Martin Family said...

OH MY HECK... that is so cute! I can't believe how big she is... Almost one!!! WOW... Where is the time going??? It seems like it wasn't long ago that I was big and pregnant and you guys were getting married... why am I still big and pregnant? O'well! Have a great day!

Thierry said...

YAY! That's so exciting! I can't wait until Hayden is walking.. how fun!!!

Lydia said...

i can't believe she is walking!!! i definetly bummed that i couldn't see it live but hannah is definetly going to be the spitting image of you in those braids!!!!

Meg said...

Ahhh! She is so adorable! Those braids make her look like such a little girl! She is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is such a cutie! I think those braids are darling...well done Cary.