Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Yahoo for days like today -- it's great to have an excuse to tell the people we love, "I LOVE YOU!".
It was four years ago today that Keven and I had our very first kiss. It's crazy to think of how far we have come since that point! If someone told me that night that I would marry Keven Wall --the Keven Wall that was only a friend because you don't date people from high school -- I would have been shocked! But here we are living the good life and I am so blessed!
I love you Keven!

4 comments:

Dyana said...

This is a REALLY cute pic of you guys!

Becca S. said...

It sounds like you had a great Valentines night. Hope the steak dinner was great. (Probably not as good as ours....ha!) But I bet the ice cream was better than both!

Unknown said...

Adorable. I am in love with that photo. I can't believe you married Keven Wall either...but to be honest with you, there is not greater guy ('cept for maybe Flavio...) ;) Happy Valentine's day! And a kissable anniversary!

Thierry said...

You two are so cute!