Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Boy

Here is a quick update on the boy!
Spencer is such a sweet baby! He is easy going, mild, and loves to cuddle! He is growing in a manner to catch up with the likes of Hannah's big baby size. He gained a full pound and two inches his first week and a half home! His hair is blonde with a redish tint to it. Everyone says he looks like his Daddy, which I must agree with.
Here are a few fun photos to share!




Can you believe this? Already a thumb sucker! No, not really. But we have caught him this way a few times!!

7 comments:

kim said...

He's so cute!!!

Kierstie said...

he is so cute and i am glad that i have another 2nd cousin :D i am so excited for you guys

Jentry said...

Oh my word! Do you just spend your days looking at him? He is beautiful. How are you my dear?

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

He really is a cutie! I sure hope he doesn't try to catch up with Hannah to fast.....they grow up fast enough :)

How are you? I have wanted to come see you but wanted to give you enough rest :) So happy for you my friend!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable! I think he looks like his mommy! You guy's did good!

FAB SIX said...

he really is cute. i need to come see you soon. sorry i haven't yet, with crazy work schedule i just haven't made it over to your house, but will very soon!!

Ariel said...

He's beautiful!! How much fun! Congrats!