Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To Answer a Question.......

So...for the past 6 months or so I have found that I am asked the same question over and over again -- "Hannah is getting big, when is the next baby coming?!"

I am usually weary of asking people questions like this because you never know who may actually be trying to get pregnant or who is having issues in this regard.  
I am not bothered when people tease me about it.  I think it is just the Mormon culture we live in to assume that when a child reaches a year or more you can expect an announcement of another baby to arrive.

So....to answer a question that EVERYONE seems to be asking ----  YES - we are pregnant! 

 It's funny how everyone guesses things before you say something.  When we told our families we were pregnant I swear no one was shocked.  Most people we have told were expecting this announcement from us.  How funny, I guess we are very predictable.

So to answer some more questions...
1.  We are due May 18th.
2.  Hannah will be 2 years and 2 months when the next baby is born.
3.  We would love to have a boy, but we would also love to have a girl.  We really just want a healthy baby!
4.  Yes, we are super excited to welcome another child into our home!

26 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

Congrats! 2 babies are a bit of an adjustment, but totally worth it when everyone is on a proper schedule! I've got 2 boys and my youngest (Cameron) is now mobile and follows his older brother all over our house. It's nerdy, but it totally warms my heart to see that they're great friends already. Good luck with your pregnancy. :o)

Jen said...

So excited for you! We have loved the 2 year spread. Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! My kids were exactly 2 yrs and 2 mo apart too!! Its perfect I think!!

Katy and Mike said...

Yay! This is great news, and Mike and I are so happy for you guys! Our babies will only be about 5 months apart! Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Meg said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! That is great news! Congrats

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!

Angi Gerrie said...

Congrats! That is fantastic news... even though my mom already told me! :) She loves sharing the good stuff.

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Congrats CB and Keven!! Hannah will be a great big sister.

FYI- I was not suprised either :)

Erin and Corey said...

Wahoo! Congrats, you two. How exciting! And I am surprised, if that makes you feel any different:) congrats again!

Kim Davis said...

Congratulations! Carter and McKayla are 2 yrs and 2 months apart and we loved the space.

Heather said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy. No matter if it's a boy or girl I'm sure it will be adorable!

Kierstie said...

oh man i never knew that you were expecting a baby,that is amazing and i think that you will be haveing a girl because jamie has a girl and same thing with whitney and so i think the patern will keep going like how jamie and whitney has two girls you will too, but if you want a boy it is all up to you :)
love ya
kierstie

jess (mumbo designs) said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting for you two!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am so excited for you two. Hannah will be a great big sister. Congratulations.

Diana said...

Congratulations! Hooray for the two of you! That's wonderful news and I hope that you also have a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Cary!
I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!! To be honest- I thought so!!!!
Congratulations and much love!!!!

Thierry said...

Yay! Thats so exciting! Congrats!

Martha said...

Yeah CB! I'm so excited for you and may even have a little friend for this baby too! Call me...

kspjute said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. You are due 6 days after me :) I haven't seen you guys forever. Sounds like things are going well.
Take care,
Kara Spjute (Smith)

Erinn said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats CB! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

congratulations cary ann! Gotta love everyone's assumptions. hannah is darling.

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! You probably thought I WAS SUCH AN IDIOT when I saw you on Saturday...not saying anything...well, because I didn't know. You look amazing! CONGRATULATIONS my friends. I am SUPER excited. Can't wait to meet the new bundle.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Yay! How exciting!!! :) Congrats!

Heather said...

Congrats to you guys! I can't wait to see you over the break!

Chelsea Lee said...

Wow!!!! Congrats!!!! Having two kids is a lot more work than having Just one but twice the Fun too! Call me if you want to get together for a playdate. Love you!