Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008!

Can you believe it??  I am blogging again in just a matter of days!  Go me!
Ta da....here we have Hannah in her cute costume!!  She really liked getting dressed up, except for the wig.  Thanks again to our neighbor, Becca, who made the costume!
We took Hannah into my Mom's work to do a little trick or treating and she was a big fan.  I honestly think Hannah has had more candy in the last few days then she has had in her entire life!
Here is our treat spread for the evening.  We have a tradition of making homemade rootbeer and cookies.  Gotta love that!
 Hannah held her own pretty well when it came to trick-or-treating.  She walked a few streets on her own while the other kids her age were in strollers.  
This is Hannah and her counter part, Caleb.  Super cute!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey girl, it's Melissa (Champagne) Simar. Love the Colt Pride blog so I can see all of you and your adorable kids!!!

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Oh, CB how fun is Hannah!! Love the pictures. Hope we can get together soon!!

Kim Davis said...

Hannah looks adorable! I love that there was an "Andy" to go with her.

FAB SIX said...

Hannah looks so cute! I don't think my kids even know who Raggedy Ann...sad :(

Unknown said...

OH My...she is THE cutest thing ever. Love the costume.

Romney's said...

Oh my gosh Cary, I love Hannah's costume. She looks so stinkin cute and her little friend. I think that they are just meant to be. :)

Kierstie said...

hannah is so cute in her costum!!! love it
kierstie