Monday, August 25, 2008

Once again, more pictures!

Once again, it's been a long time since I have blogged.  I guess that is what happens in the summer for me!
Here is me with my cute friend, Taco.  She was my camper when I was a counselor at Brighton Girls Camp several years ago.  She was a counselor up there this past summer and did a great job!
Yahoo for Breakfast at Chicks!!  These are my Heber breakfast pals!  Once again, we missed you Heather and Nicky!!
This is my cute family up in American Fork canyon where we went camping for the weekend.
Here is Hannah, she loved the water jug.
So, this is a typical picture of Hannah during the day.  The first thing she does after breakfast and getting dressed is "read" through her books.  It is super cute!
Keven and I got the opportunity to go backpacking with the Scouts in our ward this past weekend.  I have never hiked Mt. Timp before and let me tell you it was a good workout!  Here is Keven and I at the top in the shack we slept in.
This is a view of the mountainside.
Here is Keven and I with our packs on the way down.  And I must say that I have done a good deal of hiking in my day but my calfs have never been as sore as they are from this backpacking trip!

7 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Love the pictures CB....love the one of Hannah reading too. Same thing Ellie does too.

See you at game night!

Anonymous said...

Looks like u have had a fun summer!!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Cute Cary!
I miss you guys! I would have been to chicks in a heartbeat if I could have! Hannah is getting so big! Holy cow- she's a big little girl now!

Much love,
Nicky

Romney's said...

Hey Cary,
Look how adventurous you guys are. You guys do everything. I am feeling pretty boring right now. We do NOTHING!! :) How did the scout trip go without Hannah? You guys are so lucky, how would it be? Anyway, we need to chat soon. Call me when you have a minute in your busy schedule. :)

Unknown said...

YOU GUYS RAWK. WOW you do SO much together I am jealous...what a beautiful family...and the hair on that baby girl...wow.

Meg said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I'm jealous! I wish that I was hiking through the mountains this summer! That would be heaven! I love the picture of Hannah and her books. She's a little sweetheart!

meganhiltonedps3140 said...

Wow you have been busy this summer. I bet hiking Mt. Timp would be way hard and I am pretty positive that my whole body would be sore. Good job. Hannah is so cute with all her books.