Friday, June 13, 2008

Last time I blogged I mentioned my excitment for the Garage Sale season to begin. I have normally felt I have good luck with acquiring what I desire from Garage Sales, but there has been no such luck this year - what a bummer! This past weekend some of the ladies from the neighborhood and myself got up bright and early to go check out garage sales and it was a TOTAL let down. This is due to the fact that both times I tried to get some plastic, outdoor play stuff for Hannah another person would sneak in front of me and get it first. I am offically shaking my fist at them. I also tried to get a used hiking pack and table and got beaten out. I did manage to get a great hiking pack later, which I am super excited about - gotta love great stuff for great prices - but I am taking a little break from the garage sale business right now.
This week has been fun as Keven has still been home with us. He has been busy installing a few A/C's, but otherwise we have loved having him around more! Tuesday was my big turning 26 day! We got to play all day and that was the greatest gift of all! We went to Park City to do some shopping, played at the park, went to pick up a fun hiking pack, ran errands, ate a yummy dinner, and ended with a fun surprise party for Jeff - it was his birthday too, only he was turning 30! Happy Birthday to you Jeff!!
Here is me with my lovely ice cream cake, I have never had one of those before! Thanks to Keven and family for being so kind!

12 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Happy Birthday! I'm such a crummy friend for forgetting! Sounds like you had a great day!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday...I finally found your blog danget!!! Love ya!

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday to you too Cary Ann. Just remember it was mine first.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Happy Birthday I can't believe I forgot I feel so bad. Sounds like you had a great day and I like to new look of your blog. Have fun! Hope you had a great birthday.

Unknown said...

So sad you are yard saled out...we are having our GIANT one this weekend. Oh well. Glad you found your baby pack...I set one aside for you...I'll just ksl it later. Sounds like you guys are having good times.

Loni said...

Care to the Bear! Happiest of Belated Birthday wishes to you! Remember when we went to Chili's for your birthday like 4 years ago...let's be Utah friends again. Wanna hang out tomorrow night...okay! Pick you up at 5:37 on the dot! Can't wait!

Thierry said...

Happy Late Bday!!!!!

Loni said...

Hey friend! Great to see you Tuesday! I went private on my blog and want to add you but I don't think I have a current email address for you. If you would email me at lonikenn@gmail.com I will add you on in! Shadows Creep!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Cary! You are a good sport for celebrating with Jeff on your day. It was fun to see you while we were in town!

Tay and Jen said...

Cary! Happy Birthday! Hope it was great! Love ya lots!

Martha said...

Happy really late bday CB! Sorry I forgot. I actually remembered it before (in May sometime) but that's not very useful. I'm glad it was fun. Let's hang out when we get back!

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Hey there CB! Let us get together soon with our girls and have another playdate as mommies! HAPPY 26th!! Love Ribbit