Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Don't Worry, the Wall's are BACK!!!!

Alright, you might have noticed that I have disappeared the last few weeks from the blogging world. I guess it is just that time of year! ~ But I am back and have a few pictures from our Thanksgiving Holiday to share!!!


This is my first offical, homemade Thanksgiving pie!!! Can you tell I am so proud of it!! What is funny it that I don't even like fruit pies!!! But Keven and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year and I was determined to make a homemade pie. I did eat a few bites and it tasted pretty good!! And I also would like to add that our first time hosting Thanksgiving went very sucessfully!!!

Go UTES!!!! Don't worry, Keven and I are still proud supporters of U of U Football - even though our team once again let BYU steal the game. Bummer.

We love Aunt Lydia!

I don't know if you can tell but Hannah is covered in orange. I guess she really liked the yams!! It might be hard to tell in the picture, but when we cleaned her off we found yams behind her ears, in her eyebrows, and in her hair. We couldn't believe how quickly she was getting them in her mouth - then we realized they were coated in brown sugar. Hannah really had not had sugar until that point so she truly enjoyed the experience!

6 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

Tell Hannah that I share her sentiment for yams! =)

Becca said...

I still can't believe how grown up Hannah is. Sorry about the playdate yesterday. We were really looking forward to seeing you guys. Emily keeps pointing to the picture we have of Hannah and saying "Haha". It's way cute. Guess we'll have to wait to let the kids play at our christmas party (and when I say kids I don't just mean our girls). :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I have missed you. You are looking stunning as ever! Happy Holidays.

Amanda said...

So glad to have you back in the blogging world. I've missed the little updates about your family. Looks like you had a fun and succesful Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Whitneymwall said...

Looks like you've got great pie skills!!