Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Fun!



Alright for Christmas Fun!! Here are some of the latest and greatest activites from the Wall home!

My sister-in-law Jamie has been showing her cute craftie stuff on her blog so I felt like following suit. I have to say that I am not a craftie person, but I have wanted to make something like this for Hannah's room. So Wa la!! I prepared the wood, got the vinyl lettering from a kind lady in our ward, painted the wood, and applied the vinyl!! I must say it turned out much better than I thought it would -- I was worried about putting this all together myself since I am not very artistic.





We had a nice Christmas get together with the Holbrooks and it was great! Jeff and Keven are just like kids when we get together, it really is funny to watch them! It's nice they get along so well because Becca and I spend most of our time chatting it up!




Emily is hilarious!!! Hannah went to bed and Emily kept on asking where Hannah was, super cute! And you should see this girl dance! Oh my, it is so funny!

In this picture Emily is holding a ten dollar bill. We have a little game with the Holbrook's dealing with this ten dollar bill - which is basically passing it back and forth because of an ongoing dispute about who owes ten dollars to who. There have been some very creative ways to pass it too! It has been going on for over 2 years now!!




Here is the lovely Wall Family!! We are enjoying Temple Square lights!






Here is my sweet baby. She is the busiest girl, but surprisingly has not noticed the Christmas tree so far this season -- until the other day. She finally realized there was a whole tree of fun and she has been going to town! She loves to take the ornaments off and eat them, shake them, and ring the bells.

Alright for Christmas Fun!! Hope you are all having some as well!!

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

How fun!!! Hannah is a hoot! I love those great stories and pictures. I'm glad we can be BLOG (not to be confused with bald) Spot friends!

Holly Harris Murray said...

Hannah is so adorable...and that little wood "I am a child of God" thing is super. What a great idea. You're so crafty. It was SO fun to see you, thanks so much for stopping by!

Love you,

Holls

Loni said...

Dude thanks so much for having us all over this morning. It was so great to see you in your beautiful home and get to spend time with your darling daughter. I wish I could see you everyday, ahh...where have all the good times gone? Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I'm sure I'll see you soon!
-Meeks

Jeff said...

The $10 is yours, quit giving it back!

Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!! I wanna make one! Too bad Maleia doesn't have a room for me to put it in...oh well. Maybe in 5 years ;) But that is adorable. You did a great job!

jess (mumbo designs) said...

Fun stuff! Your new pictures on the sidebar are gorgeous - I love them!

The Hill Family said...

It was so good to run into you the other day. Let's do it on purpose next time. You have a darling family!

Love,
Maren