Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Think I Can....

Hannah is so funny! Lately she gets really frustrated if the objects she wants are out of reach. You can tell she wants to move on her own to get them, but she can't quite figure out how! Typically she will get on her stomach and then wave her hands and feet, but gets so upset when she doesn't move! --(I must say I have to giggle when I see this because it reminds me of a beached whale!) Keven and I have spent many moments on the floor showing her how to crawl, but she just watches us like with this air of "You guys look so silly!". This picture is at one of those moments when she gets up on her hands and knees and does a little wiggle back and forth. It is so fun to watch her do this! She will stay there, shimmy back and forth, and look like she is about to take off crawling. But no....she goes back to the beached whale position. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

GO HANNAH!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Bart said...

Hi Cary,

I found your blog link on James and Angie's blog (I'm James' cousin).

Very cute family you got there, especially Hannah. We don't have kids yet, but give us a few years and I'll get to watch my own babies wobble.