Friday, October 19, 2007

I LOVE FRIENDS!!!

OH my, can I just tell you how much I love good friends!!! Last night I went to the Lambda Delta Sigma Fireside for Alumni at the University of Utah. I got to attend with some of my great friends that I made while involved in Lambda Delta Sigma, and let me tell ya........ good friends are wonderful!!! I remembered last night how lucky I am to have been part of such an incredible organization that taught me so much, gave me such amazing experiences, and most of all -- gave me some of the best friends I have ever had!!!

Theta ladies - thanks for the great time last night! I love you all!!




This is my good friend, Vera. She is my hero!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there to reminisce. Were there any others of our IC crew there?? (I think we need to get together again soon.)

CHAR said...

Oh I love Lambda Delta Sigma as well. Think about it, without it, I wouldn't have met you, and then it would have taken me longer to find my husband. Truly inspired! I am eternally indebted to you! Ha ha!

Erin:) said...

hello:) sorry to sneak into your blog, but i found my way through jess and sams blog:) I thought i'd check it out, and see your cute family:)

I wasn't able to go on thurs, i hope it was fantastic, and hopefully be able to make the 80th or 90th or perhaps the 100th:)

have a wonderful sunday,

Erin Parkin:)

jess (mumbo designs) said...

AMEN!! Oh, how I love Lambda Delt! It truly is such an amazing organization.

Jeff said...

How come you didn't post any pics of ME? (I'm your very best friend and you know it)

Anonymous said...

Oh my HECK! what?! A fireside for alumni? How did I miss it? I'm slightly jealous you got to hug Vera! I love those memories...please tell me how you found out about the fireside.

Love, Beth
p.s. Email me, so I can send you an invite to my blog. eabclayton(at)yahoo.com

Thierry said...

It was so great to see you!

Martin Family said...

Cary, I thought I was your best friend... O'well!! :)