Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wow! Are you shocked!?! I am actually blogging! Keven and I want to document our house being built so we decided the best way to do that would be to blog it!

So here is the beginning! WE HAVE A HOLE!!! Yahoo!! It is so exciting to finally see some progress!!!




And we got some new family pictures! Many thanks to my great sister-in-law, Jamie!! She took them and did a great job!



Our kids are getting SO big! Where does the time go?!!



What a busy summer! Keven and I were a Ma and Pa on Trek, Cary went to Girls Camp, and then there was the Brighton Staff Reunion. We also spent lots of time doing our construction loan, getting house plans finalized, etc. Life has slowed down since summer ended and we stopped attending the Canyon Rim Ward. Our callings at the Canyon Rim Ward kept us very busy so now we have lots more free time in our schedules. It's different, but nice as well. Sure miss all our friends there!

Stay posted for more home progress! And more Wall Family updates!

8 comments:

Sam said...

Let's go running. I don't have your phone number. So call me. 801-455-7230

Lindsay said...

Your baby boy is getting so big, I think he may be the cutest thing I have ever seen!
It was fun seeing you at the reunion.

Becky Henson said...

Can't believe how grown up your cute kiddos are getting! Good luck with the house progress and keep the updates coming!

Caitlin said...

Your family is so darn cute! That foundation sure looks great! Hope everything goes well for you guys!

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

wow. you are a busy momma and it was so good to see you even if it was just for a few minutes at the reunion :) Love ya CB!!

A Love of Yellow said...

Horray for the hole! I am so happy you started I hope that we soon are following in your foot steps...Hope your are doing well and staying healthy! Cant wait to see it finished :)

Megan said...

Yeah for the hole!!! I love the black and white pic of Hannah & Spencer. Super cute!

Chelsea Lee said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you. Your family is beautiful.
Let me know if you and Sam Start running together. I'm trying to loose the baby weight and would love to start a Brighton family jogging club.