Thursday, December 4, 2008

November Update....without the Pictures

Wow! Is everyone shocked?? I am blogging two days in a row! Shocker, I know.
I decided that since I cannot get my pictures to upload I am going to try to share our latest highlights with words. So as Hannah says --- "Ready, Set, Go!"
*We have decided that Hannah does not know how to say YES. Don't you worry, she can say no, but we do not think she knows the word YES. We are working on that one!
*A few weeks ago I attended a shower for Katy Merrell Blommer. My sister-in-laws and I made an awesome diaper cake! It looked so cute! I will have to post that picture when I am able to!
*Hannah has started undressing herself after we put her to bed. We never know what state we will find her in in the morning. This makes for an exciting start of the day! My personal favorite is when she is stark naked with no diaper on.
*We had a shower for an old neighborhood friend a few weeks ago. It was like an old 10th ward reunion! Loved seeing friends and past Young Women leaders!
*UTAH smashed BYU!!!! Oh my, that was truly lovely! We got Hannah decked out in red and enjoyed watching Aunt Jamie eat humble pie!! Go Utes!!!
*Thanksgiving was great! I am always up for a turkey dinner! Keven made an awesome chocolate strawberry cheesecake. It was super good, and this coming from a person who does not typically enjoy cheesecake.
*We went and saw the lights at Thanksgiving Point. Hannah was mesmerized!
*We find out what we are having in just a few days! Get excited my friends, we certainly are!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so excited to find out what ur having too!! :) :)

FAB SIX said...

Hopefully you can post picture soon. If not at least reading up on your family is great too!

Can't wait to find out what you are having. We still think it will be a little girl.

Love,
Uncle Todd and Aunt Collette

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

How funny! Never under estimate the mind of a child...how and why they do what they do. That is amazing all in it's self.

Fun hearing about all your happenings!

Amy said...

Ya!!! Lots of fun things going on! I'll be checking your blog a lot then because I'm way excited to find out what you're having!

Stefanie Miller said...

Dear Cary,

Hello after several months of no communication! I'm so sorry we never got together before I moved. I have stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed catching up a little. You're having a baby! Congratulations, I can't wait to hear what it is!

Love, Stefanie