Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Go Jazz!!









So, the Utah Jazz season has surely begun and Keven has been really excited about it all! He loves to watch the games and talk Jazz with everyone and anyone!


My friend Cat works for the Huntsman's and surprised us with some extra tickets to watch the Jazz vs. the Suns game in the Huntsman suite -- good times! She surprised us even further when we got to the game by getting us tickets to watch a quarter of the game on the actual floor!!!




I have never seen these men close up before, but let me tell you -- they are HUGE!! It was soooooooooo great to watch the game from such a close view! We were amazed the whole time! All these shots are ones we took while watching the game from the floor, the nice man I sat next to took the shot of Keven and I. The one with the back of Bell was great! He was passing the ball in right in front of us, that was pretty neat!





Go Jazz!!!

3 comments:

CHAR said...

wow... I am super jealous!

Heather said...

How fun! I actually had the opportunity to sit front row at a Jazz game on a date in college. It was a deciding game 5 in the playoffs too! I absolutely loved it. Karl Malone fell on me when he was diving after the ball. He was SO big and SO sweaty. . .but I don't think I will ever forget it. Ahhh, the memories!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I love your blog. I am so glad that I found out you have one. Looks like the Jazz game was a blast. You guys are such a wonderful family, I am so happy that I have had the opportunity to get to know you better. Have fun!