Monday, November 5, 2007

Such a Big Girl!!!

It has come to my attention that my sweet baby is turning into such a big girl!! I am so happy for her growth and development, she is so happy and I love it!
Let me give you some of the ways my sweet baby is turning into big girl!

#1 - Hannah can crawl. Yes, it is offical. I must admit that she would rather have us help her walk and doesn't like to crawl a ton. But when she wants something, she knows how to get it!

#2 - Hannah LOVES to pull herself up! She does it all over -- in the bathtub, her room, and onto her playing table. Here is a picture I got of her doing it.



#3 - Hannah has offically had her crib lowered down. I must admit that moving her crib down was when I realized how big my sweet baby was getting. She really is no longer a little baby.



#4 - Hannah is now just eating three meals a day, like the big kids!!

#5 - Hannah is starting to feed herself. She has mastered eating little bits of bread. We love watching her do this! At first she would try so hard to get a little piece into her hand and then work so hard to actually get it into her mouth! Now she grabs a bunch of bits and can get them into her mouth quite easily. This next week we are starting little bits of vegetables!

#6 - Hannah loves to say Da Da and Ma Ma all the time! Yesterday we were in church and she kept on yelling them as loud as she could! We felt so proud to think our daughter was so excited about us!!!

#7 - Hannah's baby carseat is too small. Her little chubby legs and feet rest over the edge. Luckily I think Santa might be bringing her a new one!

#8 - Hannah is down to two naps a day.

#9 - And last but not least, Hannah is a big girl because she wore pigtails in her hair for the first time yesterday. I couldn't believe how old it made her look! ( And I must admit part of me felt a little sad!) I didn't get a picture of them because Keven and I had to hold her down to get them in her hair and then had to run to church. By the time church was over, so were the pigtails!

Thanks for listening to the ramblings of a proud mother. If you can't tell, WE LOVE OUR HANNAH!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun is she? I can't believe she is getting so big, seems like yesterday, and that little cheer shirt...too cute!

Holly Harris Murray said...

YAY! It's so fun watching her grow. Can't wait to meet her!!=)

Whitneymwall said...

Yay for Hannah!!! She is growing up so fast! I'm so happy that she has tried out the whole crawling thing, an didn't skip it entirely.

Madison Says "Wahoo! She's crawling?!?! My goodness!!"

When I told Lily she just grunted and then gave me a big toothless grin! Translation- that means she's happy for Hannah.

Martha said...

Hannah is so cute! So does she only eat at the three meals a day, or does she have milk between the meals? I'm excited to see her (and you) next week.

Amanda said...

It is so bittersweet to see your children grow. You are excited for them and for the next stage in life, but also missing all the cute "baby" stuff. That is so exciting though. You will be baby proofing in no time.